Monday, March 21, 2011

Knowing The Right Time To Start Your Own Clay Handprint Home Business

If you are a stay-at-home mom wanting to have your own business you might be asking yourself when is the right time to start your business. Surprisingly. right now might be the perfect time to set up your own clay handprint business because you can create your own working schedule that fits your lifestyle and your families.

This children's ceramic handprint business is a year round business and parents spend money on their babies and kids regardless of the economy. When we train moms and women to have their own handprint business, we always suggest to them to start small and grow with their business. You don't need a storefront. You are able to start right from your home, in your garage, a shed or extra room in your home.
One of the benefits of this business is that it allows you to create a flexible schedule that works for you and your family. For example, if your children are in school on specific mornings, then that might be a perfect time to set your appointments or work on your prints that need tending to. When I first started my business I would get up early before my daughter and work on my prints then. Also, I worked in the evening. When my family's schedule changed, I could manage and change my time to my liking and needs.

I wanted to be a stay at home mom, make some money and at the same time do something that I felt really good about. Making these baby hand and foot prints was something that I knew would last the test of time and had meaning as well. The joy of this business was not only the people that I met and built relationships with, but, realizing that I could indeed do this business because of the flexibility it offered me. Plus, it was creative, fun and profitable.

I realized that I could make my own schedule and hours that were comfortable for me. Being able to be a stay at home mom with my daughter and having a business that I loved was the icing on the cake for me. So, if you are a mom that wants to be in business for yourself, this baby handprint business might be the ideal home business for you to start now. The flexibility that this business offers allows you to create a balance that works for you and your family while at the same time brings you extra income.

Now is the right time for you to have your own home based business. You will have flexibility, passion and heart for what you do, and you will be making money too. It's a winning combination.

No comments: